|Product Name:||Sector 9 Aperture Sidewinder Drop Through Complete Longboard|
|Bearings Rating:||ABEC 5|
|Trucks:||9-inch Gullwing Sidewinder (Double Kingpin)|
|Shipping Weight:||6.9 pounds|
The Sector 9 Aperture Sidewinder Drop Through longboard is a 36-inch longboard that is suited for many riding styles including downhill, freeride and cruising. This longboard is designed to keep you stable while maintaining speed and control during downhill turns. The Sector 9 board is equipped with high quality Gullwing Sidewinder trucks which allows for extremely responsive turns and slides. The Sector 9 Aperture Sidewinder longboard features a board that is made up of all high quality Sector 9 parts. In particular, below are the details of the key features that make this longboard AMAZING and well worth the money.
Key Features of the Sector 9 Aperture Sidewinder Drop Through Longboard
- 7 Ply Maple Deck Construction. The Sector 9 Aperture Sidewinder’s deck is made up of a 7 ply maple construction which not only allows the board to be sturdy and long lasting, but at the same time, rigid. Maple wood is also known for its resistant to temperature changes.
- Gullwing Sidewinder Trucks. These are made by Sector 9 themselves and provides the longboard the ability to be very responsive to direction changes which is important in making tight turns and slides. These Gullwing Sidewinder trucks are of premium quality which is reflected in their retail price.
- ABEC 5 Rated Bearings. This longboard comes with ABEC 5 rated bearings which are manufactured by Sector 9.
- 69mm Diameter Wheels. The 69mm diameter wheels that this longboard comes with have a durometer rating of 80A, which is on the harder side of the softness/hardness scale. This durometer rating allows for lesser traction between the wheel and the surface as well as a greater drag capability – perfect for drifting or sliding!
- Super Lightweight. The Sector 9 Aperture Sidewinder longboard is definitely on the lighter side when compared to other longboards with the same deck length. This makes it easy to carry it around if you need to and more importantly, to carry it uphill after you’ve zoomed downhill.
The Sector 9 Aperture Sidewinder longboard is a board that is designed for many different riding styles; more importantly, it is suitable for downhill riding. If you’re someone looking for a board specifically for downhill riding, the pros for this longboard will tempt you even more.
- Beautiful graphic design of waves on the deck.
- Drop through deck mount configuration improves the rider’s stability on the longboard.
- “Harder” wheels are perfect for drifting or sliding.
- Fast acceleration compared to other longboards due to its wheel size.
- Great maneuverability essential for carving.
- Premium quality Gullwing Sidewinder trucks allow for responsive board control and smooth small radius turns.
- Lightweight and easy to carry.
- Deck is concaved for better feet gripping.
- Suitable not only for intermediate and expert individuals, but also those getting into longboarding
- The Sector 9 bearings that come with this board are ABEC 5 rated, which means these are only average to above average bearings in terms of how precise they were manufactured.
Insider Tips for the Sector 9 Aperture Sidewinder Drop Through Longboard
If you’re looking for extra speed on the Sector 9 Aperture Sidewinder longboard, one of the things many people changed up was the wheels. Changing the wheels to larger diameter wheels allows for higher speeds to be achieved – something you might want to consider if you’re not “bombing” down a hill fast enough to your liking.
The Sector 9 Aperture Sidewinder Drop Through longboard is a premium quality longboard that is suitable for many different riding styles. One of its key features is the inclusion of the Gullwing Sidewinder trucks which is one of the highest performing trucks out there. The combination of the components in this longboard allow for a smooth, stable and extremely responsive riding experience. So should you buy this longboard? Given its awesome ratings among many other longboarders regardless of their skill levels, as well as the high quality parts used in this longboard, we recommend that you to BUY this longboard for yourself or for your loved ones.