|Product Name:||Atom Longboards 36-Inch Drop Through Rasta Lion Longboard|
|Bearings Rating:||ABEC 5|
|Trucks:||Reverse Kingpin Trucks|
|Shipping Weight:||7.95 pounds; Item Weight: 7.0 pounds|
>CLICK Here to Get the Atom Longboards 36-Inch Drop Through Rasta Lion Longboard at Amazon<<
The Atom Longboards 36-inch Drop Through Rasta Lion longboard features a full maple laminate deck, reverse kingpin trucks which have 245mm of axle width, ABEC 5 rated bearings and high quality 80S grip tape. The design of this board looks cool and definitely stands out as it has vibrant colors – red, yellow and green. To match the design of this board’s deck, Atom Longboards incorporated yellow super high rebound (SHR) urethane wheels in this 36-inch longboard. This longboard has a drop through deck configuration which adds stability for the rider. This highly rated Atom Longboards Rasta Lion longboard is perhaps one of the best 36-inch drop through longboards you can find today.
Read on to find out more about the features that make this longboard awesome.
Key Features of the Atom Longboards 36-Inch Drop Through Rasta Lion Longboard
- Full Maple Laminate Deck. The material that Atom Longboards has selected for use in the construction of this board is full maple laminate deck which is common among many longboards. Maple wood is often used in the construction of longboard decks as it is a durable material.
- Drop Through Longboard. The longboard’s deck is mounted to the trucks in a drop through configuration which lowers the center of gravity of the rider. Consequently, this improves the stability of the rider on the longboard.
- High Quality 80S Grip Tape. A reliable grip tape is often something that most people take for granted. The 80S grip tape that lines the top surface of this longboard deck provides a firm traction to your feet.
- ABEC 5 Rated Bearings. This 36-inch longboard is equipped with ABEC 5 rated bearings; in other words, these bearings are somewhat average in terms of how precise they were manufactured.
- Super High Rebound (SHR) Urethane Wheels. The wheels included in this longboard have a diameter of 70mm and a contact patch (wheel width) of 46mm. Both these wheel specs fall within the range recommended to perform different types of longboard riding styles. As such, this longboard is really versatile – something to note if you’re new in longboarding and unsure if you want to try out freeriding or downhilling in the future.
- Cool looking graphic design with a common color scheme used throughout the board. This longboard is visually stunning; its deck graphic design is red, yellow and green, which matches the yellow/green wheels used in this longboard.
- Version 2.0 longboard. This longboard is a newer model of the old Atom Longboard’s 36-inch boards. One of the things that are significantly different in this newer model is its weight – it weighs 7.0 pounds which is about 1 pound lighter than the older version.
- Drop through mounting configuration for the deck. Having a drop-through deck means lower center of gravity which consequently means greater stability. A drop-through deck is also beneficial if you’re traveling long distances as it’ll be less tiring to push.
- Sturdy, durable and flexible deck.
- Tighter/smaller turning radius when compared to typical longboards.
- Affordable price tag. For a well-known longboard brand, the Atom 36-inch longboard is relatively inexpensive and is, therefore, one of the favorites among beginners.
- Smooth riding experience ensured!
- There are no major cons for this Atom Longboards 36-inch board. The only “con” would be that some individuals have reported finding air bubbles under the grip tape. In other words, during the manufacturing process, there were air bubbles trapped while sticking the grip tape onto the longboard deck.
Insider Tips for the Atom Longboards 36-Inch Drop Through Rasta Lion Longboard
If you’ve seen a longboard with a similar design before and absolutely like the design on this board, be sure to also check out the 40-inch Santa Cruz Lion God Rasta Drop Thru Cruzer Freeride longboard. That Santa Cruz board is a premium quality board that is more expensive but is one of the best longboards around. Adding this information here just so you can check it out and decide which one you’ll want to buy!
Atom Longboards is one of the best longboard brands out there as their longboards are well made and of high quality. This version 2.0 36-inch Atom longboard not only looks visually stunning, but also showcases a ton of features that make riding on this longboard a joy. Among features that stood out for this longboard include its versatile super high rebound wheels, drop through deck mounting configuration, and the premium quality 80S grip tape. This board is not only suitable for beginners, but also intermediate and expert individuals in longboarding. At its price tag, this longboard is certainly money well spent. All in all, the Atom Longboards 36-inch longboard is an amazing looking longboard that has the specs to make longboarding a fun and memorable experience. We highly recommend this longboard.
If you’re considering other top-rated longboards, be sure to check out our best longboard guide here.