|Product Name:||Krown Rasta Freestyle Elite Complete Longboard|
|Bearings Rating:||ABEC 7|
|Trucks:||7-inch Black Reverse Kingpin|
|Shipping Weight:||7.3 pounds|
Key Features of the Krown Rasta Freestyle Elite Complete Longboard
- 8 Ply Maple Deck Construction. The Krown Rasta Freestyle Elite deck is made up of an 8 ply Canadian maple construction which translates to improved sturdiness. Maple wood is also known for its resistant to temperature changes. The deck is mounted in a drop through configuration which provides increased stability to the rider.
- 7-inch Black Reverse Kingpin trucks. These reverse kingpin trucks are relatively narrow, and as such allows the board to be more responsive when turning tight corners.
- ABEC 7 Rated Bearings. Bearings which have an ABEC rating of 7 are used in the construction of this longboard. ABEC 7 rated bearings are above average in terms of how precise they were manufactured.
- 71mm Diameter Wheels. The 71mm diameter wheels that this longboard is equipped with have a durometer rating of 78A which will provide a good “grip” for your rides.
- Lightweight Board. The Krown Rasta Freestyle Elite longboard weighs in at only 7.3 pounds, making it easy to carry around.
The Krown Rasta Freestyle Elite longboard is priced reasonably to cater the needs of individuals looking to get into longboarding. There are certainly some pros and cons with this longboard that you should be aware so that you can pick out the best longboard within your budget.
- Nice looking board despite its low price.
- Easy to carry around due to its weight.
- Decent performing trucks and bearings.
- Fast acceleration compared to other longboards due to its wheel size.
- Great maneuverability essential for carving.
- Sturdy feeling longboard deck.
- Affordable entry-level longboard.
- The grip tape on the deck of this longboard is not long lasting – some individuals report that the grip tape starts peeling after minimal use.
- Paint on this board can be chipped off fairly easily.
The Krown Rasta Freestyle Elite longboard is an average performing longboard that can be a good choice for someone looking to get their first ever longboard. The longboard’s maple deck and vibrant colored graphics make this board look attractive. In terms of components that comes with it, the trucks and bearings are not the highest quality components you’ll find in the best longboards, but they’re decent for the price you pay. If you’re looking for a nice looking beginner longboard with decent performance, the Krown Rasta Freestyle Elite could be what you’re looking for.