|Product Name:||Santa Cruz Shred Till Dead Skull Drop Thru Cruzer Longboard|
|Bearings Rating:||ABEC 7|
|Trucks:||180mm Road Rider Trucks|
|Shipping Weight:||9.2 pounds; Item Weight: 8.0 pounds|
>>CLICK Here to Get the Santa Cruz Shred Till Dead Skull Drop Thru Cruzer Longboard at Amazon<<The Santa Cruz Shred Till Dead Skull Drop Thru Cruzer longboard is 40-inches in length and is yet another awesome longboard by Santa Cruz. This Santa Cruz longboard looks amazingly sick! This longboard comes assembled with Santa Cruz trucks and wheels which are top-notch and is suitable not only for cruising and carving, but also freeriding and downhilling. The longboard which weighs 8.0 pounds features a drop through deck mounting configuration, bearings which are ABEC 7 rated, 180mm Road Rider trucks as well as 72mm wheels which have a durometer rating of 78A.
All these features which make this Santa Cruz a highly rated longboard are discussed in the following section.
Key Features of the Santa Cruz Shred Till Dead Skull Drop Thru Cruzer Longboard
- 100% North American Maple Deck. The 100% North American maple deck used in the construction of this Santa Cruz longboard is a 9 ply construction. This is not only rigid, but also strong and long-lasting. The longboard deck also has large cutouts at the wheels.
- Drop Through Deck Configuration and Concaved Deck. This longboard is configured in a drop through deck mounting configuration and has a concaved deck. Both of these features provide a great amount of stability to the rider, which is essential especially at high speeds.
- ABEC 7 Rated Bearings. The Santa Cruz Shred Till Dead Skull Drop Thru Cruzer longboard comes equipped with ABEC 7 rated bearings. These bearings’ rating in terms of how precise they were manufactured is good. As such, they perform well and allow for a smooth riding experience.
- Santa Cruz Trucks. This longboard features 180mm Road Rider trucks which are designed and manufactured by Santa Cruz. These trucks are absolutely great at lower speeds but even better at higher speeds.
- Santa Cruz Wheels. The set of wheels that come with this longboard are Santa Cruz’s Road Rider wheels. These 72mm Road Rider wheels included in the construction of this longboard have a durometer rating of 78A. The wheels are black, which match perfectly with the entire color scheme/theme of this Santa Cruz longboard.
Be sure to check out the video below which provides a great overview of the Santa Cruz Shred Till Dead Skull Drop Thru Cruzer longboard.
- Extremely durable and long-lasting deck. The 9 ply deck construction deck is strong and sturdy which will last a long time.
- Sick looking longboard with matching wheel color. The artwork on this longboard is designed by Lucas Musgrave and the board looks awesome and cool. What’s more the black wheels that comes with this longboard matches the deck’s artwork.
- Premium quality trucks for a smooth riding experience, both at a low and at a high speed.
- Extremely versatile in terms of the types of riding styles it can handle. This pre-assembled Santa Cruz longboard is able to handle not only cruising and carving, but also freeriding and downhilling. If you’re looking for a freestyle board, this will not be the right board for you as it doesn’t have a kicktail.
- Great stability while riding on this longboard.
- Large wheel cutouts in the deck to ensure that when you’re turning hard, you won’t experience any wheelbites.
- Made by Santa Cruz. Santa Cruz is a world-renowned skateboarding company and is undoubtedly one of the best longboard brands out there. Santa Cruz has been in the skateboarding business for more than 40 years!
- Till date, there aren’t any cons or disadvantages for the Santa Cruz Shred Till Dead Skull Drop Thru Cruzer longboard. Its price point can be a little steep for beginnners, but we feel that it is absolutely reasonable for the specs and longboard parts you’ll be getting.
Like other Santa Cruz longboards, the Shred Till Dead Skull Drop Thru Cruzer longboard is not only highly rated among many longboarders, but is probably one of the nicest looking and best performing longboards out there. Its premium quality deck construction with wheel cutouts, Road Rider wheels and trucks, as well as ABEC 7 rated bearings make riding on this longboard a pleasure for beginners, intermediates or experts alike. The longboard is extremely versatile in terms of the types of riding styles it can handle – something you should keep in mind if you are interested in many different types of riding styles. Overall, we love this Santa Cruz board and we’re sure you’ll love it too – both for its looks and its performance.