Longboards – a powerful and fun way to commute! When you are cruising or performing stunts, nothing can beat thrill, adventure, and FREEDOM feelings. A longboard is indeed a package of enthusiasm and fun with the fast way of commuting to your local transport station or institute. Longboards consist of many essential components, and if a single part is not up to mark, it may not give you the best ride experience. One of those components is bearings; when you have one of the best longboard bearings, nothing can stop to have you un-ending pleasure experience. Best longboard bearings can help you a delightful ride every time. With so many varieties of longboards available in the market, it is hard to decide which one will be best for you. Bearings are crucial to take this vital decision – because bearings decide the overall quality of the longboard. Moreover, they play an essential role in the speed of your skateboard. No matter how good your longboard is, you can’t enjoy a full speed or hindrance free ride if it does not have the right bearings.
Tips to consider before buying bearings:
- It is essential to understand the tolerance level of bearings known as ABEC; the higher tolerance rates mean faster and smoother features.
- Consider the ball materials ceramic and steel both are in use for ball construction. Ceramic is a much better choice as they come with rust resistance.
- Size is also a critical factor in making sure they fit with longboards accurately to provide a long-lasting experience.
Here is a list of best bearings for longboards available on Amazon so that you can choose the one according to your needs and requirements.
Skateboards bearings by Yellow Jacket:
Yellow Jacket bearings are one of the longboard best bearings for cruising and different freestyle. So, when you are interested in buying something fast and performing some stunts, Yellow Jacket can be your choice. One factor that makes it the best longboard bearings is that it spins quite faster without any problem. Many customers are happily surprised with them, and numerous buyers commented that their wheels are moving fast and long after they install these bearings. One of these bearings’ critical features is that they work more quickly, more prolonged, and smoother – as they provide the ability to minimize friction.
Yellow Jacket bearing consists of numerous features, and one of those longboard bearing features is its weather-proof design. So that means your bearings will help you fight with any weather harshness, and you can enjoy the ride without any obstacle. Now coming toward its rating, it proudly features ABEC-9 ratings by relating to the maker’s margin. There are more to its incredible features, and one of them is its un-match able high speed and perfect rolling and spinning nature. Yellow Jacket bearings for longboards are flexible, and they help in freestyle and cruising stunts.
These incredible bearings are the right choice for longboards and can be easily used in rollerblades, skates, and many other types of wheels. The manufacturing of bearings is sleek and smart, and they help provide a more comprehensive and smooth riding experience. And it is not the end of its features – users love these bearings more because they come in the pre-lubricated form. So don’t worry about greasing them.
The greasing ensures that no matter how fast you are going, there are fewer chances of friction. Not only this, a color seal will ensure to prevent dust, dirt from penetrating and getting bumped by rocks.
- Yellow bearings construction involves excellent precision German techniques that are famous as the most accurate bearings worldwide.
- The bearings are ultra-fast and come in pre-lubricated form for minimum friction when you are riding at full speed. Yellow shield seals lubricant the bearings and inside wheels.
- It is available in pretty, fun, and cool bright colors that help prevent dirt, rocks, dust and ensure the bearings’ long life with precision maintenance.
- The Yellow Jacket bearings are fast, and they help wheels to roll faster with less friction. It is not wrong to say that they are built to ensure speed and race.
- Yellow Jacket bearings ensure a smooth ride and a more authentic experience.
Heady Shake bearings for longboards
Whenever it is about riding fast and smoother than others, you will love the experience of high-quality Heady Shake longboard bearings. You will get pre-lubricated bearings – the lubricant is unique and special, not an ordinary one. It ensures a smooth run with excellent speed with friction free ride experience. Heady Shake feature unmatchable precision longboard bearings design. It provides a durable and long-lasting experience and the promotion of smooth speed run and competent rotation. All of these features make it highly efficient and provides excellent support.
Heady Shake leaves quite a positive impression on its users due to the versatility of the longboard bearings. The bearings’ flexibility and versatility features make it prominent because it can handle different types of skating products like kick scooters, longboards, skateboards, inline skates, and roller skates. These inline bearings present a beautifully sleek and skate-friendly design. The bearings come with waterproof features along with highly dependable and robust spacers for the skateboard.
The bearings are not noisy at all, and this is one of its most vital features. Heady Shake bearings have less noise along with high-spinning speed. The design is quite lovely stylish, and smart, and there is no chance that you will pass unnoticed by people around you. One another plus point of this longboard is that it is available at quite a reasonable price. Now you can grab one of the best bearings for longboard at an affordable price, and the company ensures a 100% money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the quality.
- These incredible longboard bearings ensure the fastest, smoothest ride on all types of surfaces.
- The bearings come with lubrication – the lubricant is of good quality and unique to provide an excellent experience.
- The precision bearings are available in beautiful, sleek, and smart design.
- Bearings are Flexible and go along with many types of skating options well.
- Long-lasting and durable bearings for longboards.
Bearings by Bones Swiss Ceramics
Longboarders know Bones Swiss Ceramics for their excellent quality. It is one of the most incredible bearings that provide you with smoothest and quietest rides. It has Cerbec ceramics balls that come with waterproof and rustproof features. The bearings are light in weight compared to steel, yet these are harder and stronger form them as well. That eventually means your bearings will not score when they get dirty as steel bearings do and it also ensures smooth speed for a longer time.
The bearings come with rubber shield one of its side that makes the cleaning process easy and effective. Your ceramic bearings will run remarkably faster and smoother than steel ball bearings because ball surface is perfectly smooth. There is less friction that may hurdle your continuous fast ride, and you will stop less. The bearings come with a nylon cage that keeps the balls right on the place while you are on race.
- One of the best selling bearings for longboards in the USA
- Bearings come with single, non-contact, removable rubber shield that provides convenience in cleaning and causes less friction.
- High-speed nylon cage ensures excellent speed and strength.
- The bearings come with pre lubrication and speed cream to help your fast speed.
- The Bones’ bearings accelerate quicker than most and provide a smooth ride and less friction.
- Bones bearings are not an affordable one for most people. These are one of the most expensive bearings in the list.
ABEC-7 Bearings by Lucky
Whenever you are looking for bearings that provide complete longboards essentials, choose Lucky. Lucky bearings provide smooth, fast ride with less friction. Lucky bearings get quicker and faster with usage. The bearings consist of steel chromium balls ride with triple-hones and polished races and stainless steel shields. These shields are removable and convenient to clean. Dupont’ Delrin polymer is known for its excellent competency of scratch resistance – and it is used in Lucky bearings for the crowns that eventually makes it long-lasting.
Durability and fast speed are few of the incredible features of Lucky bearings. So when you are looking for something with good speed and overall competency with longboards the ABEC 7 rated Lucky bearings can become your choice.
- Overall it is a right choice for longboarding.
- Removable stainless steel makes it easy to clean the component.
- The bearings are a long-lasting and durable choice.
- Lucky bearings are the right choice for those; who are tight on budget and looking for something with the right essentials.
- The Lucky bearings get faster with time so the more you use, the faster they get.
Bronson Bearings G3 for longboards
Bronson bearings are compatible bearings that are known for their speed. Bronson Bearings are famous for many things like they are known as advanced technology bearings available in the market so far. The bearing manufacturing consists of many things, mostly steel. It also includes deeper standard raceway channels for stability. The Bronson’s bearings come with glass-filled nylon cages with ball sockets to keep your bearings lubricated for a long time. The races involve microgrooves to reduce the chances of friction.
Bronson bearings are new to the market, but their durability competes with very old names in the world of best longboards.
- One of the most advanced technology-based bearings available in the market so far.
- The deep groove raceways ball rolls perfectly and profoundly in raceway channels – it also reduces the chances of any abrasion and breakage.
- The design of the structure is smart and convenient to clean. It has a straight edge that provides a frictionless ride and shields pop off hold oil in it. That also helps it to keep dust and moisture oil and convenient to clean.
- The Balls-out technology eliminates any chances of shield and cage contact to provide you fast bearings.
- The bearings accelerate quickly after a stop to provide a fast ride from the start till the end.
- Each bearing comes with a single rubber shield that complicates wheels’ rotation, and you may don’t have a smooth ride often.
Andale and Bones are both Swiss bearings with a difference in many features, including price. Andale is not as old as bones but is the popular name for its suitable quality bearings since 2010. It is a much affordable bearing solution for the riders looking for a smooth ride at comparatively low prices. The Andale bearings consist of many features that make it prominent, and one of those is its précised engineering that provides a smooth ride with the help of steel balls and races and nylon ball retainer. Andale Swiss Bearings have a rubber shield to help out in cleaning with ease and comfort.
Swiss Andale Bearings are smooth, and they break in faster to get the most fun experience from your ride. Also, they are quite the right choice for durability.
- The Andale bearings come with a non-contact, removable rubber shield to provide longboards convenience in cleaning and cause less friction.
- High-speed nylon balls ensure a high speed and smooth ride with guaranteed strength.
- The bearings break in fast, and the quality improves with time more and more.
- The bearings come with a guarantee of smoothness backed up by Swiss engineering technology.
- The bearings have been tested for high impact and ensure cheerful and durable specifications.
Oust skate bearings for longboards and skateboards
Oust bearings are suitable bearings that provide incredible overall tolerance and fast speed than other bearings available in the market. Oust is one of the reliable names in baring manufacturing in the US, and they claim to provide many benefits to the users. The races are quite elegantly polished and offer a smooth ride compared to the competitors. The shields are contactless and set in unique channels to hold them in the right place. The seal provides excellent protection against grime and dirt.
The Oust bearings come with Moc-9 ratings, which according to the ABEC-9 bearings, provide a faster ride. There is no doubt that Oust Moc-9 is the durable and quick choice for longboard bearings. Moreover, these bearings offer promising longevity.
- The design is quite thoughtful and sleek. It provides many features like a shield against dirt and grimes.
- Oust is famous for the bearings that are one of the most reliable and fast components for longboards.
- The Oust bearings come with Moc-9 ratings that are equivalent to ABEC-9.
- The bearings are designed for sidelong forces along with the vertical ones.
- The bearings provide a fast and frictionless ride.
- Marketing claims are higher than the product features. Moreover, it is not an affordable choice for many longboard riders.
Ceramic bearings by Sector 9
Sector 9 bearings manufacturing materials consist of ceramic of high-quality. It has seven silicon-nitride ceramic balls that provide waterproof and rust resistance. The removable shield helps cleaning. On the other hand, nylon balls hold the lubricant and keep the dirt away to ensure the long life of bearings.
Ceramic balls take a slow start, but you will get a longer, faster ride with one push. The bearings are smooth and help to maintain the speedwell.
- The Sector 9 ceramic bearing balls work with collaboration to displace the heat generated at a higher speed.
- One of the right choices for fast and smooth rides, the bearings come with race grades.
- One package includes a set of eight bearings with spares.
- The Sector 9 bearings are water-resistant, and the shield helps to keep grime and dirt away.
- Provide a smooth ride with good speed.
Bearings by Fireball Dragon for longboards
Fireball dragon bearings are one of the best bearings for longboards available in the market. One thing that makes these fireball dragon bearings prominent is that it is mainly designed for the best longboards and riders who love to do tricks and perform incredibly well at their skateboards. The bearings provide accurate tolerance and ensure to run fast with the perfect fitting guarantee. The bearings come pre-lubricated to boost the speed and enjoy the ride with convenience.
Not only the bearing balls but also you may observe a bit of grease on other parts. The grease on other parts helps to improve the durability and longevity of the bearings. The bearings come with extra protection – usually, bearings come with one side shield, but these come with two built-in shields. That may provide you additional protection against abrasive factors. The bearings are quite a natural choice for freestyle ride and cruising downhill, and it can handle the horizontal pressures smoothly that comes with sliding and stunts.
The bearings are the correct choice for longboards, skating, rolling, roller skates, blades, spinners, and much more. They are designed to provide you unmatchable speed and friction fee rides. The fireball dragon bearings come with detachable shields and cages for convenience.
- The fireball dragon bearings come with dual shields to protect against abrasion.
- The bearings are quite a perfect match for cruising downhill and fast rides that involve sliding.
- The Premium build quality provides a frictionless smooth ride.
- The bearings are manufactured with specific dimensions and sizes that make it a perfect fit for longboards, skateboards, inline skates, roller skates, electric skateboards, and more.
- High-quality lubricant ensures its long life and durability.
Ceramic bearings by Oldboy for longboards and skateboards
Oldboy bearings are one of the excellent bearings that come with heavy pre-lubrication. The heavy lubrication provides many benefits to the riders, and good performance is one of the most promising features. The ceramic bearings are not prone to rust and also water-resistant. The bearings ensure that dirt will not scratch your precious bearings. The bearings are a popular choice among professional riders who also resist any damage of cracking with nylon cage’s help.
- The Oldboy ceramic bearings are heavily lubricated to resist any chance of drag and friction. After few rides, it provides an excellent break-in feature with a new level of smoothness.
- Heavy lubrication also ensures the longevity and durability of the bearings.
- Ceramic bearings ensure rust-free performance for a long time.
- The speed and versatility make it the perfect choice for freestyle, cruising, and long-distance ride.
- The shields protect from rust and dirt.
- In the beginning, it will take time to break-in.
Zealous Steel bearings for longboards
Many features make it one of the best choices for the longboards. First of all, it comes in a pre-lubricated form that helps to get less friction. The design and color are also different from others – the green color looks graceful with any longboard deck style.
- The make and made are strong and robust.
- The parts of the bearing prevent dirt and ensure longevity.
- The pre-lubrication provides a frictionless ride.
- Zealous steel bearings provide smooth and fast rides.
- Provides maximum water-resistance.
The bearings are crucial parts of longboards, and choosing from one of the best longboard bearings can help you ensure the best longboarding experience.