Yocaher Professional Speed Drop Down Stained Complete Longboard Review
|Product Name:||Yocaher Professional Speed Drop Down Stained Complete Longboard|
|Bearings Rating:||ABEC 7|
|Trucks:||HD7 Heavy Duty|
|Shipping Weight:||8.0 pounds|
The Yocaher Professional Speed Drop Down Stained Complete longboard is a longboard made of Canadian Maples and is ideal for intermediate to expert riders. It comes in 22 different colors and designs from dice, green and natural wood colors, to beach designs and blue color. This longboard measures 41.25 inches in length and comes with high quality wheels, trucks and bearings. The Yocaher Professional Speed Drop Down Stained longboard is one of the best longboards in its price range. Let’s dive into what features make this longboard stand out.
Key Features of the Yocaher Professional Speed Drop Down Stained Complete Longboard
- Design Varieties. The design and color of a longboard does not matter in terms of the performance of the board… However, what matters is that you like it and this often times result in more time spent practicing. The Yocaher Professional Speed Drop Down Stained longboard comes in 22 different variants that will suite the liking of almost anyone.
- Drop Down Mount. This longboard’s deck is mounted in a drop down configuration which provides a lower center of gravity to the rider and therefore increased stability. A lowered down deck also makes it easier to ride long distance.
- Concaved Deck. The deck of this longboard is concaved, which provides a snug fit to your feet.
- ABEC 7 Chrome Bearings. The chrome bearings that come with this longboard are rated as ABEC 7, which means smaller tolerances. In other words, this in general translate to a higher quality and more efficient longboard bearing.
- No Flex. Yocaher rates this longboard’s deck as non-flexing. For those of you who prefer non-flexing longboards, keep note!
- Multi-Functional Wheels. This longboard’s wheels are the Q-Ball 70mm by 52mm wheels which have a durometer rating of 78A. For people who are new to longboarding and don’t intend to pull apart and replace parts of your longboard, this set of wheels is perfect as it is somewhere in the middle of the diameter and hardness spectrum for wheels.
Here are some of the key pros and cons that you should consider about the Yocaher Professional Speed Drop Down Stained Complete Longboard.
- This longboard is easy to ride considering the deck is mounted in a drop down configuration.
- Beginners or people who are looking to get into longboards often times don’t know what they are looking for; after all, there’s many different things that can be modified on a given longboard. This board and the features it brings makes it an ideal starter board.
- Reasonably priced longboard.
- The board which is rated as non-flex and has a drop down mount configuration can be used for speedboarding.
- This longboard is stable given that its deck is concaved, allowing for better traction between your shoes and the deck.
- Heavy duty trucks included allow for a good turning radius and a longer lifespan.
- Several people report that the bearings are not “high performing.” However, ensuring that the bearings are lubricated seem to be the key. Or, you could spend as little as $20 – $30 to get some relatively good longboard bearings.
Insider Tip for the Yocaher Professional Speed Drop Down Stained Complete Longboard
When you first ride your Yocaher Professional Speed Drop Down Stained longboard, you may find that the trucks are tightened too much, which makes it difficult to turn. Solution? Loosen your trucks if this happens!
If you want to make the ride on this board smoother than it already is, getting some longboard bearings will do the trick.
So what’s the verdict on the Yocaher Professional Speed Drop Down Stained longboard? The price of this longboard, options in terms of designs and colors, as well as the relatively good parts that comes with it makes it a great choice for anyone looking to spend not too much on their first longboard. It is also a great buy for anyone looking to customize their boards in the future by replacing certain parts such as the bearings. Overall, this is a great gift to anyone you know interested in longboarding.